King Frog Screenshots
Here are some of the cards from the King Frog stack, and some notes on how it worked:
- To move forward through the story you would find hot spots in the picture and click on them.
- As you entered each new screen a narrator would read the line of text at the bottom of the screen.
- Clicking on a word would highlight and read just that word.
- Many of the screens had animations that would play once you clicked on the right hot spot.
- The left arrow icon took you back to the previous screen.
- The speaker icon would read the whole sentence.
- The target icon would highlight all the hot spots in the image.
- The circle-arrow icon would take you to an About screen with information about Actreo Software.
In case you're wondering, he does get back to his pond eventually.
Back to the main King Frog page.